Specially designed for freestyle training, FreeStyler hand pallets glide the hand forward into the water, thus improving the reach and distance per stroke.
With a long shape of aileron and a unique skeg design, FreeStyler hand pallets promote strong traction, hip rotation and increased efficiency. An adjustable shoulder strap offers a perfect fit and the narrow surface helps to avoid shoulder fatigue.
- IMPROVED BATHER TECHNIQUE: improves the position of the body by rationalizing the entry of the hand and eliminating the crossing; Designed specifically for freestyle training.
- AUGMENT FORCE: Provides additional resistance to build muscle.
- HYDRODYNAMIC DESIGN: The form of the surfboard reduces the resistance through the water and cuts the hand forward, lengthening each blow.
- RETROACTION INSTANT: the patented skeg on the bottom of the pallet provides immediate feedback from the race, rationalization and adjustment of the entry of the hand.
- REDUCED THE STRESS OF THE POLE: Preventing the crossing of the hand that causes shoulder injury.