"He has enough touch and pop, and he is very, very durable." - Tyler Loong, Team Onix Pro Player, on Graphite Z5.
The ONIX Z5 Graphite is the most popular racket of the ONIX range due to his touch and exceptional ball control while providing a concentrated power in a medium weight design for global performance. Approved by USAPA.
- Nomex bee core: Provides excellent power while maintaining control
- Graphite surface: Offer lightness features for more speed, pop and maneuverability
- Broad shape: extends the width of an oversized racket shape for the largest sweet spot and imitates the shape of the handle of a table tennis racket with a flared wooden handle
- BALANCE POWER AND SPEED FOR GLOBAL PERFORMANCE
- Surface: Graphite
- Core: Nomex Bee Nest
- Shape of the racket: Widebody
- Shape of the handle: tennis
- Weight: 7.5 - 8.2 ounces.
- Overview Protector: Yes