The Latitude 64 CORE PRO Backpack strikes that elusive balance between capacity and ease of use. With the ergonomic design, you will keep the center of gravity close and high on your back. It's right in the center of the Latitude 64 bag line.
It is more robust and offers more storage than the Core bag, but much lighter than the Luxury DG backpack.
With top compartments and easily accessible side pockets, the Core Pro has everything you might need for a spin or two.
Whether you are an avid disc golfer or just new to the sport, this bag is for you!
- The main disc compartment can hold up to 18 discs depending on the model.
- Upper compartment for putter. Contains two discs.
- Top compartment for extra discs, extra clothes, towels, etc. Also contains an inside pocket for your valuables.
- Two multi-use side pockets. Good for water bottles, records, towels, extra clothing, etc.
- Mini elastic pocket on the top.
- Pen holder on top.
- Padded shoulder straps and back panel.
- Water repellent fabric.
- Heavy-duty feet underneath to reduce wear.
- Premium zippers.
Weight: 3 pounds 8 ounces
Dimensions: 20 "high x 14" wide x 9 "deep
No disc is included with the bag.